Drawn irresistibly by the story of Valiant Thor, (the alien visitor present at the Pentagon in the 1950s) and by personal experiences in the Integratron at Giant Rock, CA., Frank Chille was called to research the UFO-ET Phenomenon. Over time, besides his ‘real’ job in industrial and military consulting (which opened discussion with insiders) he has met a series of unusual contactees who have recorded their visitations with Beings of Light. These Beings are connected to humanity’s Ageless Wisdom Tradition and come beckoning us to the highest vibration of our Cosmic Family.
In this presentation, Frank will:
- share his experiences and meeting with Dr. Frank Stranges, (author of “Stranger at the Pentagon”), who was an acquaintance of a Valiant Thor. Valiant had been sent to Earth by the High Council to intervene on behalf of the intergalactic community. Valiant remained in the United States for three years
- be speaking about several other virtually unknown Star Family contactees whom he met and known during his Life’s Path (one dating all the way back to 1920’s)
- share personal experience at the Integratron during weekend visitation at the Van Tassel home
- share info about a new technology product given to him as a gift to our planet
- present info about William Mills Tompkins, author of “Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs, think-tanks and Nordic secretaries” and some of the extraordinary info William personally shared with him
Frank Chille has been a self-proclaimed seeker of Arcane Knowledge for the past 45 years. He is a student of metaphysics, ancient civilizations, comparative religions and has firsthand knowledge of little known contactee experiences & unpublished manuscripts. He has known individuals with unique talents and abilities doing advanced work (both openly & quietly) on this planet to accelerate consciousness and awareness. He has had exposure to advanced technology products and has traveled extensively throughout the US & lived abroad. Frank has spoken publicly & conducted seminar on diverse subjects on both coasts as well as for the military on subjects including energy studies and lighting effects on health. Has done both radio and TV on diverse subjects. He has trained individuals as well as marketing teams and has conducted corporate forensic accounting for a Fortune 100 firm in three states.
When: Friday, , 2017 at 7pm (doors open at 6pm)
Where: Colorado Law @ CU Boulder Wolf Law Building
2450 Kittredge Loop Dr., Boulder, CO 80309 (NE corner of Baseline Rd. and Broadway St.)
Suggested Minimum Donation: $10 at the door
For further information, please call: 480-888-5480
Presented to you by: http://boulderexo.com/ https://www.meetup.com/BoulderEXO/